TGV at Charles de Gaulle airport
TGV-High Speed Train connects CDG airport with several French main cities + Brussels (Belgium).
A comfortable way to explore France and beyond.
SNCF French Rail operates TGV services to-from De Gaulle airport and many cities including :
Aix-en-Provence, Angers, Avignon, Bordeaux, Bruxelles (Belgium), Champagne-Ardenne/Lorraine-TGV, Grenoble, Le Mans, Lille, Lyon,
Marne-la-Vallée-Chessy (Disneyland®), Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nimes, Poitiers, Rennes, Toulon, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Tourcoing, Tours, Valence,…
Please visit en.oui.sncf/en/ website for train times and booking information.
Plan your journey
When booking your ticket you should allow a minimum connecting time for your transfer train + airplane.
Anticipate any delay and extra time for security measures, check-in or baggage claim, transfer to-from the TGV train station.
MINIMUM TRANSFER TIME RECOMMENDED TRAIN PLANE
• 80 min before your check-in deadline for long-haul flights.
• 65 min before your check-in deadline for European and French domestic flights.
MINIMUM TRANSFER TIME RECOMMENDED PLANE TRAIN
• 80 min (terminal 2), 90 min (terminals 1 & 3), before train departure.
At the airport
What to do ?
IF YOU ARE TRANSFERRING TO A TRAIN
– Collect your baggage then make your way to the TGV railway station.
IF YOU ARE TRANSFERRING FROM A TRAIN
– Proceed directly to your departure terminal for check-in and boarding operations.
Where to catch TGV trains ?
TGV trains call at Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2-TGV railway station, underneath terminal 2.