TGV at Charles de Gaulle airport
TGV-High Speed Train connects CDG airport with several French main cities + Brussels (Belgium).
A comfortable way to explore France and beyond.
SNCF French Rail operates TGV services to-from De Gaulle airport and many cities including :
Aix-en-Provence, Angers, Avignon, Bordeaux, Bruxelles (Belgium), Champagne-Ardenne/Lorraine-TGV, Grenoble, Le Mans, Lille, Lyon,
Marne-la-Vallée-Chessy (Disneyland®), Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nimes, Poitiers, Rennes, Toulon, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Tourcoing, Tours, Valence,…
Please visit voyages-sncf.com website for timetables and tickets.
Plan your journey
When booking your ticket you should allow a minimum connecting time for your transfer train + airplane.
Anticipate any delay and extra time for security measures, check-in or baggage claim, transfer to-from the TGV train station.
Minimum transfer time recommended by ″easyCDG″ :
• Train plane : 50 min (terminal 2), 70 min (terminal 1 & 3), before your check-in deadline.
• Plane train : 70 min (terminal 2), 90 min (terminal 1 & 3), before train departure.
At the airport
• If you are transferring to a train :
– Collect your baggage then make your way to the railway station.
• If you are transferring from a train :
– Proceed directly to your departure terminal for check-in and boarding operations.
WHERE TO CATCH TRAINS ?
TGV trains call at Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2-TGV railway station, underneath terminal 2.