Driving to CDG Airport
Allow 30 minutes to an hour for a trip between Central Paris and CDG Airport.
Charles de Gaulle Airport is reachable by the following roads :
- A1 Motorway to-from Paris (Porte de la Chapelle) + Lille, Brussels.
- A3 Motorway to-from Paris (Porte de Bagnolet).
- A104 Motorway to-from Marne-la-vallée (Disneyland Resort) + A4 Motorway.
- D104 to-from Cergy-Pontoise.
- N102 to-from Paris (Porte de la Villette) + Soissons, Laon.
At the airport
CDG has three terminals, Terminal 2 consists of seven sub-terminals (2A to 2G).
Follow the appropriate direction signs as you approach the airport :
To terminals (for setting down/picking-up passengers and convenient parking)
Simply follow the signage for Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 or Terminal 3.
To long term car parks
Follow the signage for PR or PX or PW remote car parks.
To TGV railway station
Follow the signage Terminal 2 and/or Gare CDG 2.
Charles de Gaulle Airport has parking to suit everyone’s needs.
Simply choose based on the distance to your terminal or your budget.
A short distance from the terminal entrance and check-in area.
Long stay remote car parks.
Suitable for all travellers going away for a couple of days or more.
Drop off & pick up areas
Ideal for collecting & setting down passengers who want quick and easy access to the terminals.