From your retailer
- Find a shop that offers tax-free shopping.
- Tell the shop assistant that you want to use tax-free shopping.
- Show your passport or other identity document proving your residence outside the EU.
- The shop assistant will give you a Tax Free form with the necessary details.
At the airport
- Proceed at a tax refund desk when you arrive at the airport for your return journey.
- Do this before checking in your baggage, before security, and ensure you have the items and documents with you for inspection.
French Customs tax refund desks (“Détaxe”) are open during flight operation hours.
If you have a Tax Free form displaying PABLO logo, you can have your goods stamped at any PABLO barcode reader.