- Only pack essentials in your hand baggage, place only valuables and items required for the flight.
- Ensure liquids and gels are in 100ml. containers and placed in transparent 1 litre zip-lock bag.
- Make sure you are not carrying bags belonging to other people, any items that do not belong to you.
- Make sure that you haven’t packed any prohibited items before checking in.
- Make sure your electronic devices are charged.
If they don’t switch on, you may not be allowed to take them on to the aircraft.
Articles which do not comply with security regulations will be confiscated.
- All passengers must pass through a metal detector before entering the departure lounge.
- All hand luggage will be X-ray screened.
Fly through security, make your inspection easier and faster…
Before you arrive at the airport, prepare yourself and understand the screening process outlined below :
- Passengers using a wheelchair who are unable to stand will be checked separately in a security booth.
If you are using an electric wheelchair, the motor must be disconnected from the battery.
- If you are carrying medication (aerosol pumps, syringes,…) or rely on special aids (e.g. prostheses), please have the relevant medical certificate available and notify the security staff or your airline.
- If you wear a pacemaker, please inform the security staff.