Terminal 2E consists of a main terminal building (with Gates K) and two satellite terminals (Gates L and M) connected by a transit train.
Print our leaflet !
1. Follow the yellow signs marked ″Transfer″ after leaving the aircraft.
2. Consult the flight display screens to confirm your departure terminal & gate.
3. Follow the relevant yellow signage to Gates K or L or M.
Connect on foot or via the transit train, which departs every three or four minutes, if you must transfer between Gates K, L, or M.
4. Pass through Security check.
5. Proceed to your boarding gate after the Duty Free shops area.
Bon voyage !
3. Follow the Terminal 2G signage.
5. Wait for the next bus leaving for Terminal 2G.
6. Border check (Passport control) when arriving at Terminal 2G.
Then proceed to your boarding gate.