Parking Charles de Gaulle airport
Car parks at CDG airport
Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport have parking to suit everyone’s needs at all three terminals, 24/7.
Car park options and locations
Pick-up & drop-off
You can quickly pick-up or drop-off departing or arriving passengers at the ″Dépose minute″ zone in front of each terminal.
Follow ″Dépose minute″ signs, first 10 minutes free of charge.
A short distance from the terminal entrance.
Ideal for people travelling on short trips or if you’re greeting or farewelling family and friends at the airport.
- Terminal 1 = P1 car park.
- Terminal 2A + 2B = P AB car park.
- Terminal 2C + 2D = P CD car park.
- Terminal 2E + 2F = P EF car park.
- Terminal 2G = PG car park.
- Terminal 3 = P3 car park.
Suitable for all travellers going away for a couple of days or more.
Free transfer to your terminal via CDGVAL light rail or shuttle bus (PW Eco).
- PR Eco or PX Eco or PW Eco car parks.
Take one more thing off your mind and travel stress-free, book in advance and save up !