- Only pack essentials in your hand baggage, place only valuables and items required for the flight.
- Ensure liquids and gels are in 100ml. containers and placed in transparent 1 litre zip-lock bag.
- Make sure you are not carrying bags belonging to other people, any items that do not belong to you.
- Make sure that you haven’t packed any prohibited items before checking in.
- Make sure your electronic devices are charged. If they don’t switch on, you may not be allowed to take them on to the aircraft.
Prepare for security screening
- All passengers must pass through a metal detector before entering the departure lounge.
- All hand luggage will be X-ray screened.
Fly through security, make your inspection easier and faster…
Before you arrive at the airport, prepare yourself and understand the screening process outlined below :
Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM)
- Passengers using a wheelchair who are unable to stand will be checked separately in a security booth.
If you are using an electric wheelchair, the motor must be disconnected from the battery.
- If you are carrying medication (aerosol pumps, syringes,…) or rely on special aids (e.g. prostheses), please have the relevant medical certificate available and notify the security staff or your airline.
- If you wear a pacemaker, please inform the security staff.