Charles de Gaulle airport is reachable by the following roads :
- A1 Motorway to-from Paris (Porte de la Chapelle) + Lille, Brussels.
- A3 Motorway to-from Paris (Porte de Bagnolet).
- A104 Motorway to-from Marne-la-vallée (Disneyland Resort) + A4 Motorway.
- D104 to-from Cergy-Pontoise.
- N102 to-from Paris (Porte de la Villette) + Soissons, Laon.
Find your way
CDG has three terminals, terminal 2 consists of seven sub-terminals (2A to 2G).
Follow the appropriate direction signs as you approach the airport :
- To terminals (for setting down/picking-up passengers and convenient parking)
Follow the signage Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 or Terminal 3.
- To long term car parks
Follow the signage PR or PX ; Terminal 2G for PW ; Terminal 3 for P3 Résa.
- To TGV railway station
Follow the signage Terminal 2 and/or Gare CDG 2.
Charles de Gaulle airport has parking to suit everyone’s needs.
Simply choose based on the distance to your terminal or your budget
A short distance from the terminal entrance and check-in area.
Long stay remote car parks.
Suitable for all travellers going away for a couple of days or more.
- Drop off & pick up areas
Ideal for collecting & setting down passengers who want quick and easy access to the terminals.