Please click the link below for information on our dedicated page…
At the airport
- We recommend to check the entry requirements for your destination as some restrictions remain in place.
- Wearing a face mask is highly recommended.
- Please respect social distancing where possible.
- Check-in and bag drop desks are fitted with protective screens and are regularly cleaned.
To reduce the number of touchpoints, you can also check-in online and use your mobile boarding card to go through to departures.
- Most of shops and restaurants are now open.
- When boarding, do not stand up until your zone is called.
COVID-19 testing center
Before travelling abroad France, passengers can be tested at Paris-CDG Airport (not available for airside transit passengers).
Appointments are required and must be made online on the doctolib.fr website (in French).
Proceed at Terminal 2, nearby the railway station (Level 3), you must take your flight ticket to your appointment.
Passengers will be guaranteed a result within 48 hrs for an RT-PCR test and within 2 hrs maximum for an antigen test.
The Covid-19 testing must be carried out before check-in at the airport.
Rates for persons living outside France : PCR tests = €50 ; Antigenic tests = €30.