Terminal 2 – Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport
Direction & Maps
The terminal 2 complex is split into seven separate buildings : terminals 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F and 2G
+ the TGV-RER railway station Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2-TGV.
Arrivals & Departures
• Terminals 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2G are single-storey buildings ; 2E and 2F have Arrivals + Departures levels.
• All meeting points are located landside, after baggage claim areas (see maps for détails).
If you are not sure which terminal you need visit our terminal info page.
Flight departures : use the airport monitors for check-in and gate informations.
Terminal 2E consists of three satellite buildings :
• Terminal 2E-hall K is the main building used for check-in, immigration, baggage claim + gate numbers K21-54.
• Terminal 2E-hall L is a satellite terminal and has gate numbers L41-53.
• Terminal 2E-hall M is a satellite terminal and has gate numbers M21-50.
All concourses are connected by shuttle train (passengers only).
Terminal 2G is a remote terminal and can only be reached by free shuttle bus (route N2) to-from the terminal 2F.
If you are connecting at Paris-CDG, visit our dedicated pages for a smooth transfer !
Flight Connections guide
Getting around the airport
RER (Paris by train) + TGV
The TGV-RER railway station Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2-TGV can be reached on foot (except 2G) or by free shuttle bus.
OTHER TRANSPORTATION (Le Bus Direct, Roissybus, Disneyland, Taxis,…)
Getting to & from CDG
To proceed to your airport hotel from CDG terminal 2 visit our Hotel information page.
Find cheap hotels and discounts when you book with our partner
Services & Facilities
For details on services and facilities available at Charles de Gaulle airport visit our A-Z guide.
Services and Facilities
Shopping & Dining
See which shops, restaurants and lounges are available at CDG, to learn more please see below.
Shopping and Dining