Terminal 1 – Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport
Direction & Map
Terminal 1 is a circular multi-level building :
• Check-in zones 5 and 6, food court, CDGVAL station.
• Check-in zones 1 to 4, airline ticketing desks, buses.
Boarding level (Passengers only)
• To gates and duty-free shops.
• Baggage reclaim area, car rental desks, taxis.
Blue, Red, Green levels
• P1 car park.
Arrivals & Departures
• The meeting point is located landside at Arrivals level (after the baggage claim area), close to Exit 34.
• Check-in at Departures level (zones 1-4) and CDGVAL level (zones 5-6).
• Access to boarding gates from the Departures level.
Flight departures : use the airport monitors for check-in and gate informations.
If you are connecting at Paris-CDG, visit our dedicated pages for a smooth transfer !
Flight Connections guide
RER (Paris by train) + TGV
• RER station Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1 is not located next to the terminal, proceed landside via the CDGVAL shuttle train.
• TGV railway station Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2-TGV is located at terminal 2, proceed landside via the CDGVAL shuttle train.
To catch CDGVAL from T1 : after baggage claim take the elevator down to ″CDGVAL level″.
To avoid confusion, RER station ″Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1″ is located close to terminal 3, not at terminal 1.
To proceed to your airport hotel from CDG terminal 1 use the CDGVAL shuttle train to ″Terminal 3-Roissypole″ station.
Visit our Hotel information page.
Find cheap hotels and discounts when you book with our partner
Services & Facilities
For details on services and facilities available at Charles de Gaulle airport visit our A-Z guide.
Services and Facilities
Shopping & Dining
See which shops and restaurants are available at CDG 1, to learn more please see below.
Shopping and Dining